I use photography as a tool to explore the traces (sometimes subtle, sometimes traumatic) of human activity in the places surrounding us.
- Twentysix Abandoned Catalan Gasoline Stations (Camera Infinita Books, 2017)
- O. O. O. (Camera Infinita Books, 2017)
- Looking at Landscapes - Volume One (Landscape Photo Books, 2020)
- Observations in the Ordinary (Subjectively Objective, 2019)
- Camera Infinita Magazine #5: There's Something Behind Those Trees (2017)
- Underdogs Magazine # 13 (2017)
- Camera Infinita Magazine #1: Drive Me, Baby (2017)